Background





Saturday, April 2, 2011

New Props!!!

So, I've had several people contact me about doing "Turning One Sessions". Let me just say, I am SO excited! I absolutely love that age and can't wait to take some adorable toddler photos! With the inspiration of these sessions in mind, I just HAD to go out and acquire and make a few new props!! 

I bought these FABULOUS baby and toddler crochet hats and flower clips.

I bought this FANTASTIC peacock inspired feather "headdress" clip.
I made these super adorable "I'm one" t-shirts.


I bought these super cute fairy wings, long pink sparkly necklaces, and pink boa just PERFECT for any little princess! 

I made these super AWESOME wooden number ONES. One for a beautiful princess and one for a charming prince! 


And last but not least, I have an obsession with unique baskets. I managed to limit myself to only 2 and just HAD to buy a new boa in my all-time favorite color combo (chocolate brown and teal). It'll match my all-time favorite backdrop as well, so it's justified right? haha... 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome stuff! The shirts are super cute. You could do a '1st year' session and include the price of the shirt with it. It would not only be a prop, but it would make a nice keep-sake for the parents. Just a thought I had :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Maryville, Tennessee, United States
Hi!, I am so glad to meet you! My name is Amber. I have been photographing families since 2009. I am a wife, a mom, and a full-time lover of life. I am Christian and I love Jesus with all of my heart. He has given me this amazing gift of photography and I am so very thankful that I am able to do what I love so much every day! I love children and absolutely love any challenge! I can't wait to talk to you and discuss how we can capture your amazing family to best suit your personality and your awesome style! Call me today! {For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God,} Ephesians 2:8