Background





Monday, August 22, 2011

Asher & Abbey Session

I got to photograph two adorable kids a few weeks back and had to share some of the photos with you. Abbey is a curious and adorable little girl who was running almost non-stop the whole session, we managed to get quite a few great candid shots as she ran through the garden and explored everything. Asher on the other hand is a little easier to keep in one place since he can't walk yet... hehe.. We got some great shots of him laughing it up and smiling with that great grin of his!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Maryville, Tennessee, United States
Hi!, I am so glad to meet you! My name is Amber. I have been photographing families since 2009. I am a wife, a mom, and a full-time lover of life. I am Christian and I love Jesus with all of my heart. He has given me this amazing gift of photography and I am so very thankful that I am able to do what I love so much every day! I love children and absolutely love any challenge! I can't wait to talk to you and discuss how we can capture your amazing family to best suit your personality and your awesome style! Call me today! {For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God,} Ephesians 2:8