Background





Thursday, August 25, 2011

Before & After, Yes it IS better to go with a Custom Portrait Photographer!

I know it may not look like a HUGE difference to you on the computer screen, but trust me, the difference is substantial once you print those beautiful photos of yours out and hang them on your walls for years to come! When you use one of the "cookie-cutter" retail chains that just click and print, you are not getting one-of-a-kind works of art, you are getting the same 5 poses along with the same 10 backgrounds that everyone and their cousin has and there are NO custom alterations or touch-ups available(unless very very minimal). Think about it, would you rather spend your hard earned money for someone to literally click their shutter 30 times and print out whatever shows up whether it is what you really wanted or not rather than someone who will dedicate their time and talent to you for the entire process of creating your portraits with creative photographs that are then uploaded onto state-of -the-art editing software and edit out as little or as much as you want to ensure that you and your loved ones look your BEST in your photos. This also includes creative coloring techniques and overall beautifying of the look of the photograph so that when you receive the finished product you are truly HAPPY with what you spent your money on and can cherish them FOREVER. 

Contact Amber Satterfield Photography today for one-of-a-kind works of art that you will love forever! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Maryville, Tennessee, United States
Hi!, I am so glad to meet you! My name is Amber. I have been photographing families since 2009. I am a wife, a mom, and a full-time lover of life. I am Christian and I love Jesus with all of my heart. He has given me this amazing gift of photography and I am so very thankful that I am able to do what I love so much every day! I love children and absolutely love any challenge! I can't wait to talk to you and discuss how we can capture your amazing family to best suit your personality and your awesome style! Call me today! {For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God,} Ephesians 2:8